Terms Of Service
- All services provided by IK2 Limited (dba MX Guarddog), through our Internet property at http://www.mxguarddog.com are provided in exchange for service tokens. Service tokens can be purchased or earned in exchange for text link(s) placed on public webpages operated by users of our service.
- Text link token value will be determined by MX Guarddog. Tokens earned in exchange for a text link can be used towards payment of invoices in full or in part, excess tokens will be maintained in client accounts and applied to future invoices. Tokens earned via text links have no cash value and will expire after one year if not consumed. If sufficient links are maintained by client to cover the monthly usage then no cash payment is required.
- Service tokens can also be purchased using a variety of payment methods and may include but are not limited to credit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin, Apple Pay or bank wire. Tokens that have been purchased will be placed into client accounts and applied to any outstanding or future invoices as required. Tokens that have been purchased will expire after one year if not consumed.
- MX Guarddog will provide, to the best of their ability, the highest level of service as defined in our Service Level Agreement. MX Guarddog does not offer support to individual end users, support requests will only be accepted from a domain administrator/postmaster.
- No client will attempt to maliciously harm, write code that will harm or cause any issues to the servers and resources maintained by MX Guarddog. All services can be revoked, removed, discontinued, or suspended at anytime without notice.
- Clients must keep contact information up-to-date, providing incorrect or invalid information, for any reason may result in termination of service without warning or notice.
- It is the sole responsibility of each client to periodically check and adhere to the terms of service for any changes. MX Guarddog is not required to notify clients of changes to these terms of service, though we may at our discretion do so via email, mail, or phone depending on sole preference.
Letting good mail in, keeping bad mail out.